Business and Real Estate
Do you own/operate a business or want to start one? The New Law Center is a family owned and operated business providing legal service to family-owned, closely-held and
small businesses. Our own experience running our business informs our work.
know that your business is important to you and vital for the well-being of your family,
employees and other stakeholders.
We also provide Dispute Resolution services to businesses aimed at resolving legal disputes in ways that fit the pace and needs of today's businesses. Please check out our Dispute Resolution services.
From the solo consultant, to the family-owned manufacturer, to the multi-office medical practice, we have experience guiding our clients in:
- Selecting and forming the right entity for your business - limited liability companies, "S" corporations, partnerships and business trusts
- Creating contracts and agreements of all kinds:
- Shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
- Employment and confidentiality agreements
- Acquisition, sale and merger agreements
- Financing agreements with lenders and investors
- Lease agreements
- Changes in owners or key personnel; negotiating departures, split-ups
- Insuring legal compliance with State statutes, the IRS and other government offices
- Dissolving and winding up the business
At the New Law Center we can help you with with all types of real estate questions, and transactions. We represent individuals in the purchase and sale of residential real estate, serve as counsel in commercial real estate transactions and in office, retail, biotech, and high-tech leases. We assist owners and purchasers of property regarding zoning and land use issues and help resolve real estate disputes through negotiation and collaborative law.
Real Estate Services at a Glance:
- Purchase and Sale
- Zoning and Permitting
- Resolving Disputes
- Title Issues
“ Doug...what can I say, but THANK YOU. You have been great to work with and [Dave] and I are very appreciative...”